From Akita Wiki
(Redirected from Hokuonomori Park)
- Ground Golf
- Frisbee Golf
- Hokuōnomori Park also hosts an excellent frisbee golf course that is completely free to play. You can also borrow a regular, mid-range frisbee for free.
- Hokuōnomori Park boasts several cycling courses through and around the park. They also rent bicycles for ¥500 (if I remember correctly!).
- Tucked away in the back of Hokuōnomori Park is a camp ground where you can enjoy barbecues and outdoor camping.
Telephone: 0186-78-2450, 0186-78-3300 (front desk)
- Hokuōnomori Park official site (Japanese)
- Akita Prefecture Public Corp., Hokuōnomori Park (Japanese)
|Top Page||Kitaakita City|
|Former Municipalities||Takanosu • Moriyoshi • Ani • Aikawa|
|Sightseeing||Yasu-no-Taki Falls • Mt. Moriyoshi • Moriyoshi Tire Man • Hokuōnomori Park|
|Skiing/Snowboarding||Ani Ski Resort • Yakushizan Ski Area • Moriyoshi Ski Resort|
|Food and Drink||Doburoku|
|Transport||Takanosu-Odate Bus Schedule • JR Ōu Line • Akita Nairiku Line • Odate-Noshiro Airport|
|Driving||Roadside Stations||Takanosu • Odate-Noshiro Airport • Ani|
|Roads||Route 7 • Route 105|
|Living||Education in Kitaakita • Kitaakita garbage collection|